11 thoughts on “The new boy

1. Talofa Lava room 6

i really enjoyed this movies you made it was amazing.I really loved when the new kid made friend

2. Talofa Lava Glenbrae Room 6

This movie you have made is amazing because of how you put your effects to it. The emotional theme to move made it different from the other movies. Overall I found this movie a intriging and how you ended the movie.

Well done Glenbrae Room 6

3. Malo e lelei Room 6

I very much enjoyed your movie for this year’s film festival. I liked the way how the movie felt like it took place in the 1900’s because of the classical music and it being black, white and grey. Also I have a question: Why did you decide to make the movie black and white?

Thank you

4. Hi Room 6 its Samson from Pt England School I loved your movie and it was a really awsome movie. I liked how you guys played with him and welcomed him into the new school. Also my favourite part of the movie was when they played on the park with the new kid.

5. Kia Orana Room 6. I really enjoyed watching your movie because it was interesting. My favourite part was when the boy helped the new kid. did you have fun making the movie? From Shalae at Glen Taylor school

6. Hello room 6 my name is Margret i am from Pt England school my favourite part of your movie was when the new boy was setting down and crying and then a boy came with a ball and asked if he wants to play with he and he said yes.

7. Hi glen-brae school. Your film relay showed that if somebody is new you should always treat them nicely. How was it like making the film ?.